While I do enjoy my elfa unit for my desk space (using the walls to create both an desk surface and book shelves), I long for a pretty desk with saw horse legs. I love the look (scale and balance) plus the extra storage that the legs provide. I can see stacking some magazines or books and using the entire desk, not just the surface. I spotted this pretty desk at West Elm and may have to go for it!
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- happy 2010
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: floor cushions (inspired ...
- Design inspiration: Set design from "It's Complica...
- 10 small space ideas done right Canadian House & H...
- 5 ways to design a 100 square foot space interior ...
- holiday wish list for my small space
- design inspiration: stunning jewelry
- loving. living. small. on Charles and Hudson
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Salt & Pepper Wells
- happy (early) holidays and hello 2010!
- SMALL SPACE OFFICE: Saw Horse Desk
- loving rose-colored metals
- small details
- ▼ December (13)