It's that time of year when next years calendars are being released. I've started seeing 2010 calendars and there are some lovely ones! Loving all of the insanely creative paper goods sites and blogs. (see my blogroll for some great links!) I just discovered Le Papier Studio's etsy shop through fave blog, Orange Beautiful. Le Papier's custom silhouettes are fantastic and I am loving her calendar. Far from the boring flip calendars, this one can be framed and added to your art gallery. Pretty colors and contrasting shapes, this is a great idea for function + form. And I love owner Vana's story. Read it on her blog right here.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- BLOG OUT LOUD + DWR NEXT WEEK!!!!Join us Wed from ...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Ikat Furniture
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Tulip Tables
- A SMALL CHAT: Fleur of Phunk Lab
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Make Your Own Bookshelf
- COLOR WATCH WATCH COMBO Turquiose & Olive Green To...
- IS TIME A SMALL SPACE ACCESSORY? You Bet!
- JOIN THE BLOG OUT LOUD NETWORK
- NEW DESIGN AT THE HIGH POINT FALL MARKET
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Floor Cushions
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Vintage Wall Clock
- BLOGGING SMALL SPACES AT DivineCaroline And You Ca...
- STORE YOUR BOOKS, DESIGN YOUR SMALL SPACE
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Flowers
- USING YOUR WALLS: Calendars For Art
- MY LITTLE POST OVER AT MAKEUNDER YOUR LIFE
- A SMALL CHATViv of Ish and Chi
- COLOR WATCH: Olive Green
- COLOR WATCH: Turquoise
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y. Turn Your Screen Into Your Head...
- CONSIDER OTTOMANS
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Texture
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Lonny Magazine
- THANK YOU, WASHINGTON POST!
- ▼ October (24)