DESIGN INSPIRATION:
Texture

::bamboo lighting::


::clay vases::


::burlap inspired candles::


::resin tea light::

::burlap throw pillows::


My personal design inspiration is texture and I layer all different kinds throughout my own small space. Aside from providing an interesting look, texture adds such a neat dimension to a space and I love that! Take a look around and see what textures you have introduced into your home. And relook at your things, you may be inspired to use that burlap reusable bag as a decor accent in your home.


Comments

4 Responses to "DESIGN INSPIRATION:
Texture

"

Sierra said... 10/02/2009

All of these textured interiors are the perfect touch, I love the burlap bag especially. Thanks for sharing!

The Redhead Riter said... 10/03/2009

Love those cool lights!

Jennifer DeDonato said... 10/04/2009

Those lights are super coolness!

Unknown said... 10/05/2009

Just found your blog and love it! The clay vases and stone serving trays are my favorites. But I also like the bamboo candles. Would work for almost any decor.

I live in a smaller home - 1800 sq. ft. - but your tips seem well suited for most living spaces. Will be back soon.

Genevieve

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.