My personal design inspiration is texture and I layer all different kinds throughout my own small space. Aside from providing an interesting look, texture adds such a neat dimension to a space and I love that! Take a look around and see what textures you have introduced into your home. And relook at your things, you may be inspired to use that burlap reusable bag as a decor accent in your home.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- BLOG OUT LOUD + DWR NEXT WEEK!!!!Join us Wed from ...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Ikat Furniture
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Tulip Tables
- A SMALL CHAT: Fleur of Phunk Lab
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Make Your Own Bookshelf
- COLOR WATCH WATCH COMBO Turquiose & Olive Green To...
- IS TIME A SMALL SPACE ACCESSORY? You Bet!
- JOIN THE BLOG OUT LOUD NETWORK
- NEW DESIGN AT THE HIGH POINT FALL MARKET
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Floor Cushions
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Vintage Wall Clock
- BLOGGING SMALL SPACES AT DivineCaroline And You Ca...
- STORE YOUR BOOKS, DESIGN YOUR SMALL SPACE
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Flowers
- USING YOUR WALLS: Calendars For Art
- MY LITTLE POST OVER AT MAKEUNDER YOUR LIFE
- A SMALL CHATViv of Ish and Chi
- COLOR WATCH: Olive Green
- COLOR WATCH: Turquoise
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y. Turn Your Screen Into Your Head...
- CONSIDER OTTOMANS
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Texture
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Lonny Magazine
- THANK YOU, WASHINGTON POST!
- ▼ October (24)