COLOR WATCH:
Olive Green

The porcelain Roxi Lamp in Olive green via Modern Dose
Loving this olive green leather Wyatt chair

Incredible vintage floral wallpaper with olive green accents at BellJar

Layered greens, including olive, over at Desire To Inspire

Traditional Home features olive green as the one to watch.

Yesterday I mentioned turquoise as one of the up and coming color trends this Fall. What else? Olive green. This is a beautiful color - rich, layered and full of warmth - perfect for the chilly seasons. I've spotted a few lovely bloggers and mags here and here who have already tapped this color for Fall. Fab!

Comments

2 Responses to "COLOR WATCH:
Olive Green

"

Tina said... 10/07/2009

OOh yes olive green is definately an up and coming color! My mother who works for a ribbon company says that gray is supposed to be the next up and coming color! [And that brown HAS been and is starting to fade] Interesting huh? I love turquoise from yesterdays post! Its one of my favorite colors! My blog is named after it :) Check it out when you can and give me any tips!

this girl said... 10/12/2009

gasp! i love it... i just love this color!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.