This summer hanging in DC, I spent an afternoon at the National Arboretum. Such an amazing place - 440 acres full of trees, plants, flowers, gardens right in the city! While the plants made an impact on me, I also loved this wall clock I spotted in the main building. Honestly, I think this clock was put up when they opened in 1927 :) It's lovely and completely perfect for a small space. I'd love to give this clock a shot in my own small space, maybe surround it on one side with an art gallery or placing it over a vintage credenza? It looks like a doable DIY.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- BLOG OUT LOUD + DWR NEXT WEEK!!!!Join us Wed from ...
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Ikat Furniture
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Tulip Tables
- A SMALL CHAT: Fleur of Phunk Lab
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Make Your Own Bookshelf
- COLOR WATCH WATCH COMBO Turquiose & Olive Green To...
- IS TIME A SMALL SPACE ACCESSORY? You Bet!
- JOIN THE BLOG OUT LOUD NETWORK
- NEW DESIGN AT THE HIGH POINT FALL MARKET
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Floor Cushions
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Vintage Wall Clock
- BLOGGING SMALL SPACES AT DivineCaroline And You Ca...
- STORE YOUR BOOKS, DESIGN YOUR SMALL SPACE
- BEST SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Flowers
- USING YOUR WALLS: Calendars For Art
- MY LITTLE POST OVER AT MAKEUNDER YOUR LIFE
- A SMALL CHATViv of Ish and Chi
- COLOR WATCH: Olive Green
- COLOR WATCH: Turquoise
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y. Turn Your Screen Into Your Head...
- CONSIDER OTTOMANS
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Texture
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Lonny Magazine
- THANK YOU, WASHINGTON POST!
- ▼ October (24)