HAPPY *BLOG OUT LOUD* WEEKEND!


I've been chatting a bit (ok a lot) lately about the Blog Out Loud event in just a few short weeks. I am excited about the event and can't wait to meet and hang with all you creative people out looking to add little blog love to their worlds.

Blog Out Loud
Thursday, June 4th 7:30pm - 9pm (or longer)
Patio Culture in Venice, CA with fab prettiness from Floral Art
RSVP here
Check out the blog here

The event is FREE with some *seriously* sweet bloggers on the panel. Have a glass of wine (I am sure I'll be have 1, 4, 6 glasses as my nervous self gets up on the panel), meet some creative people, learn about blogging and also pick up a really fab "goody bag" with some creative goods inside.

Click here for all the event details or visit blogoutloudevent.com.

Have a fab weekend!

xo

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Comments

4 Responses to "HAPPY *BLOG OUT LOUD* WEEKEND!"

dicey1 said... 5/24/2009

Just a quick jot to say how much I'm loving your blog! Found it via Laura at The Order Obsessed and so glad I did. Excellent!

loving. living. small. said... 5/25/2009

that is so sweet! Thanks, dicey1!

Katherine Lee said... 5/25/2009

I wish I was in California! I just love this community, and feel so fortunate to be a part of it!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
www.urbanfleadesign.com

loving. living. small. said... 5/29/2009

yea, katherine, me too!! We are filming the event so check back at blogoutloudevent.com in a few weeks to watch!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.