If you are looking for a fun way to use your walls, consider using letters to create a whimsical and clever display. Loving the look in this picture via The Style Files.
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs


3 Responses to "USING YOUR WALLS: Letters"

Gardengirl said... 2/23/2009

WOW !!! A letter wall. This is a great idea and also it would be fun to sit with my 18 month old granddaughter when she is here and play "what's that letter". Thanks for the inspiration.

kareena said... 2/23/2009

I love this idea. It reminds me of a post on a blog I recently discovered

Letters on a dresser, love it too!

xyz said... 2/25/2009

Whoa!!! I love that! Creativity and inspiration things always my favor!! Letter wall is so nice! Thank for that!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.