Aside from a bit more square footage inside, I also picked up some outdoor space in my new apartment with a backyard area. I am looking for a few potted palms and a colorful outdoor rug, like Koko's Optic Floormat via 2modern. Living in sunny LA is an opportunity to have "outdoor rooms" and I am looking forward to using mine!
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Upholster A Folding Chair
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LIVING ROOM Multiple Seating...
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s READER STORIES...Katie's ...
- CLEVER: Vintage Pay Phone For Your Home
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Try An Angle Pt. 2
- CREATING AN OUTDOOR ROOMIn A Small Space & On A Bu...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Letters
- USING YOUR WALLS: Single Shelf
- READ THIS: Domicilium Decoratus Limited Edition
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Convex Mirror
- SYMMETRY WORKS Another Look At Matching Design In ...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Floating Furniture
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Koko's Optic Floormats
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Bakerella
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: The More Affordable X-Bench
- FAB CONTEST: Better Homes and Garden's SAVE MY ROO...
- POUFS ARE THE NEW BLACK...
- SIGNATURE VASE
- CONSIDER SCONCES...
- MORE WEEKEND LOVE
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Adding Fabric To A Bookcase
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Using Magazines As F...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Corner Art Gallery
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Mix & Match Styles
- CUTE: 212 Skyline Glasses
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Fashion Lines
- HOME LIFE & LIFE WHILE DREAMING
- COOL + COLORFUL CARD DESIGN
- ▼ February (28)