I really stand behind this simple small space solution that's accessible + affordable. In small spaces, storage space is limited and sometimes things you love make it so far as a closet or (eeks) under the bed. Books and magazines sometimes don't find a home. When this is the case, try stacking your literary goods. Perfect storage solution and perfect table top space. Love this example of how saved magazines create a perfect place for this plant and acts as a side table to boot. [Image via Desire To Inspire]
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Upholster A Folding Chair
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LIVING ROOM Multiple Seating...
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s READER STORIES...Katie's ...
- CLEVER: Vintage Pay Phone For Your Home
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Try An Angle Pt. 2
- CREATING AN OUTDOOR ROOMIn A Small Space & On A Bu...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Letters
- USING YOUR WALLS: Single Shelf
- READ THIS: Domicilium Decoratus Limited Edition
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Convex Mirror
- SYMMETRY WORKS Another Look At Matching Design In ...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Floating Furniture
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Koko's Optic Floormats
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Bakerella
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: The More Affordable X-Bench
- FAB CONTEST: Better Homes and Garden's SAVE MY ROO...
- POUFS ARE THE NEW BLACK...
- SIGNATURE VASE
- CONSIDER SCONCES...
- MORE WEEKEND LOVE
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Adding Fabric To A Bookcase
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Using Magazines As F...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Corner Art Gallery
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Mix & Match Styles
- CUTE: 212 Skyline Glasses
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Fashion Lines
- HOME LIFE & LIFE WHILE DREAMING
- COOL + COLORFUL CARD DESIGN
- ▼ February (28)