Looking for a fabulous small space D.I.Y. this weekend? Consider upholstering some folding chairs. If you live in a small space like me, I am sure you have a few of these functional folding chairs hidden in a closet for guests. I love this idea of taking a practical small space item and enhancing the look to suit your style and vibe. Click here to head over to Apartment Therapy to see how this simple project is done. Send me pics if you go for it! Would love to see your work!
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Upholster A Folding Chair
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LIVING ROOM Multiple Seating...
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s READER STORIES...Katie's ...
- CLEVER: Vintage Pay Phone For Your Home
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Try An Angle Pt. 2
- CREATING AN OUTDOOR ROOMIn A Small Space & On A Bu...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Letters
- USING YOUR WALLS: Single Shelf
- READ THIS: Domicilium Decoratus Limited Edition
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Convex Mirror
- SYMMETRY WORKS Another Look At Matching Design In ...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Floating Furniture
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Koko's Optic Floormats
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Bakerella
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: The More Affordable X-Bench
- FAB CONTEST: Better Homes and Garden's SAVE MY ROO...
- POUFS ARE THE NEW BLACK...
- SIGNATURE VASE
- CONSIDER SCONCES...
- MORE WEEKEND LOVE
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Adding Fabric To A Bookcase
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Using Magazines As F...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Corner Art Gallery
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Mix & Match Styles
- CUTE: 212 Skyline Glasses
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Fashion Lines
- HOME LIFE & LIFE WHILE DREAMING
- COOL + COLORFUL CARD DESIGN
- ▼ February (28)