ENJOYING YOUR SMALL SPACE


While this blog is all about tips, resources and inspirations for small spaces, it's foundation is about enjoying your small space. It may sound a bit silly but it's easy to forget to do this while you are enjoying making your small space functional. I've been designing my new space for the last two months and am pretty much done. Although I had some work to do, I definitely made it my home right away by having friends over, enjoying the architecture of the space and relaxing. Your space doesn't have to look "magazine ready" for it to be livable and loveable.

Enjoy!

Comments

4 Responses to "ENJOYING YOUR SMALL SPACE"

Anonymous said... 1/23/2009

so true. so true.

Katie @ makingthishome.com said... 1/23/2009

Your words are right on. Sometimes I forget that as we try to figure things out in Germany. Thank you for this great start to a weekend!
Katie

Two Flights Down said... 1/23/2009

I really like your blog a lot. This idea is so unique, and yet it's something that many people can benefit from. I've been referring others here who I know will love it as much as I do. Awesome work!

Ann said... 1/23/2009

I just stumbled across this blog, altho I have checked out Apt. Therapy in the recent past. I'm so glad you're here! I am about to move from an almost 2000 sq.ft. home to a much smaller apartment... I'm glad to have some good resources as I try to make it work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.