I love the idea of going vertical in a small space. This design method allows you to create vertical depth in a space. A great example of this is a wall of wardrobes spotted over at Apartment Therapy. This couple needed clothing storage in their small bedroom and used Ikea's Pax system. Although the room is small - it works. If you are going to do this, use the whole wall. You may be surprised at how mich bigger it feels then using just a portion of the wall.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- WARM WEEKEND LOVE...
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Small Details, Small Plates
- THE BOOK COVER ARCHIVE Rethinking Books & Home Dec...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Vintage Kitchen Items
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Stacking Furniture
- FASHION + DESIGN
- USING YOUR WALLS: Bedroom Before & After
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Drawings by Philippe Starck
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s TOP 5....Small Space Solu...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Humbert Throw by Missoni
- SIMPLE + SMALL DETAILS
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Rethinking The Use O...
- ENJOYING YOUR SMALL SPACE
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL. turns 1 today!
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Brendon-Farrell
- 100,000 LOVELY VISITORS!
- ANGLE A MIRROR
- TIME TO RELAX
- PICTURE THIS: Framing Cards
- LOVING GLASS GROUPINGS
- USING YOUR WALLS: Wall of Wardrobes
- REVISITING....Multi-Tasking Rooms
- SMALL & SPACIOUS A Santa Monica Bungalow via House...
- MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INSPIRATION
- AT READERS SPEAK: What's Your Best Design Tip For ...
- CUTE: Roller Skate Door Stop
- CUTE: Classic Furniture Via Wall Graphics
- 2009 & SMALL SPACE DESIGN
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Dining Decor Offers Small Spa...
- SMALL SPACE INVESTMENT...TRY A DESIGN CLASSIC!
- ▼ January (31)