Here's a good example of how very simple and small accents can create a vibe in a space. Loving how this simple ball of string and stones have added dimension to this showcase space under the stairs. Check out your own showcase space. I often like to add a little personal accent in an unused corner or next to something that is already in place, like a piece of furniture. [Photo via Desire To Inspire]
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- WARM WEEKEND LOVE...
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Small Details, Small Plates
- THE BOOK COVER ARCHIVE Rethinking Books & Home Dec...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Vintage Kitchen Items
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Stacking Furniture
- FASHION + DESIGN
- USING YOUR WALLS: Bedroom Before & After
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Drawings by Philippe Starck
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s TOP 5....Small Space Solu...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Humbert Throw by Missoni
- SIMPLE + SMALL DETAILS
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Rethinking The Use O...
- ENJOYING YOUR SMALL SPACE
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL. turns 1 today!
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Brendon-Farrell
- 100,000 LOVELY VISITORS!
- ANGLE A MIRROR
- TIME TO RELAX
- PICTURE THIS: Framing Cards
- LOVING GLASS GROUPINGS
- USING YOUR WALLS: Wall of Wardrobes
- REVISITING....Multi-Tasking Rooms
- SMALL & SPACIOUS A Santa Monica Bungalow via House...
- MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INSPIRATION
- AT READERS SPEAK: What's Your Best Design Tip For ...
- CUTE: Roller Skate Door Stop
- CUTE: Classic Furniture Via Wall Graphics
- 2009 & SMALL SPACE DESIGN
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Dining Decor Offers Small Spa...
- SMALL SPACE INVESTMENT...TRY A DESIGN CLASSIC!
- ▼ January (31)