Ok, lovely readers, I am a day away from our move and am still packing things up. (In fact our movers came today (yikes) by mistake! They are coming back tomorrow morn but it just goes to show that things, well, just happen) I was fortunate to be able take a few days off work and we are doing all of our packing today. I took a few pics of the new space. The top is the building exterior. We are the bottom unit and have lovely bay windows now! (yea, a little alcove area). And you can see that I already painted the cute dining room the same gray I used in the old unit. While I am excited about our move to a bit more space, I am most happy that we will be able to use all of our existing furniture and decor. It's pretty amazing how a 1 bdrm can easily fill a 2 bdrm space!? The only outstanding things we need are a large rug for the main room, a new coffee table for the main room, a sofa bed for the guest room and a kitchen island type thing. Other then that, we have what we need. I will definitely be posting about how to continue small space solutions in slightly bigger space. What applies to 600 sq feet can definitely apply to over a 1000 sq ft. More to come...
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (297)
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK:Mix & Match Colorful ...
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Personalize Your Wine
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Colorful Coasters Add Detail
- THANKS, DESIRE TO INSPIRE!
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Window Seat
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Lighting via Tord Boontje
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: H & M's City Guides 24 HRS IN ...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Silhouette Mobile
- NEW WALLPAPER VIA WALNUT
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Fancy Chandeliers
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Jonathan Adler's Nixon Throw
- SMALL SPACE GIFT IDEAS VIA DESIGN*
- THE "BEFORE"LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s Big Move
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Spice Rack
- READ THIS: Todd Oldham's "Place Space"
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Frame A Favorite Wallpaper
- CLEVER: Papaver Vert Vases
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Plantation Shutte...
- READ THIS: Living Large In Small Spaces
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Color
- ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO...
- ▼ December (21)