I spotted this pretty headboard a few weeks ago and thought it would be a fab D.I.Y. project. Plus it creates a great focal point in the bedroom. This really helps to anchor your small space.
- Simply buy some drywall and measure it from the floor to the top of the mattress.
- Layout your branch design and make holes in the drill wall every 4-6 inches.
- Fasten long branches to the drywall using glue.
- Weave the wire between the front & back of the dry wall to secure the branches.
- When completed, drill the dry wall behind the bed and you have a gorgeous, handmade, rustic headboard.
Here are some other headboard ideas.