SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Wall murals




I was shooting a spot today for work and our location was a hip record store. They had a fab wall mural as their focal point and I loved it! I have always been a fan of creating 1 accent wall in your small space. In our apartment, we painted 1 wall clay red. Another way to do this is putting up a wall mural (sticks like wallpaper).

There are some wonderful companies that offer a range of styles and you can even customize. Check out the huge selection at Murals Your Way. I also love that Urban Outfitters is offering fun ideas. I love the BAR scene featured above. It reminds me of living in New York!

Enjoy!



Comments

1 Response to "SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Wall murals"

Anonymous said... 12/26/2009

I think you have a great idea with the murals!
Loved it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.