"PEEK" INTO TINY COOL NYC APARTMENTS



I will be posting about my "day job" throughout LOVING / LIVING / SMALL since that's where I get some of my creative inspiration. I produce tv commercials and am fortunate to work with really creative and talented directors, editors, visual efx designers, music composers, you name it!

A boutique design company located in Brooklyn, Big Spaceship, created this clever micro-site for HBO, simply titled HBO Voyeur. The site allows you to "peek" into a virtual New York city apartment building to see what the tenants are up to and how they live. Their spaces are all small and designed to suit the owner. Fun, clever and you can zoom in on what's happening while jamming to some eclectic tunes!

Enjoy!



Comments

0 Responses to ""PEEK" INTO TINY COOL NYC APARTMENTS"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.