DOMINO TURNS A MOVIE INTO A ROOM



I have posted before about turning an outfit into a room. One of my resources noted was Domino Magazine as they often feature this inspiring idea. Well the May '08 issue steps it up a notch by turning a movie into a room.

Highlighted classic film- The Graduate (1967).

I love how effortlessly the design team re-creates the aesthetic and feel of the popular movie. I epecially love the black plantation shade room divider, pop of yellow from the lemon and the scale of the palm tree.

Enjoy!



Comments

1 Response to "DOMINO TURNS A MOVIE INTO A ROOM"

Anonymous said... 4/30/2008

I just got this issue. I dream a day when I can build a garden like the one in An Affair to Remember. Never gave much thought about to bringing that concept inside though :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.