SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Shell planters











Shells have been popping up in home decor lately, offering more then just a "day at the beach" feel. With the feel of nature, shells have beautiful shape and texture and typically come in neutral colors.

I spent last weekend in Encinitas, CA, a sleepy beach town a few miles north of San Diego. I was able to visit one of my favorite gems - Gardenology. An inspirational store that fuses interior design and outdoor living in perfect harmony. Quite a lovely store with tons of amazing pieces for outdoor living at it's best! I came across these plaster shell planters in a various sizes and immediately snapped up a baby one for my kitchen window - love it!

Enjoy!



Comments

0 Responses to "SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Shell planters"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.