small space accents
felt vases






If you've been following loving. living. small. then you know that I love introducing and mixing textures in my home. I think this small detail adds a ton of personality and dimension. My newest texture - felt! I recently bought this adorable felt vase and absolutely love it! I think it adds a pop of color and design interest. And adding some fallen leaves and a blooming flower from right outside my front door tops it off.

:: images by loving. living. small. ::


Share

Comments

2 Responses to "small space accents
felt vases

"

Lily said... 3/28/2011

Very cute...love your office space.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said... 3/28/2011

So fun! I love the vase and the colour scheme you put together! Perfect for spring :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.