a most interesting small space office interpretation







It's one thing to pack your clothes away but your office? Sure, why not! I recently spotted this office-in-a-trunk and thought it was a clever and aesthetically cool interpretation of the home office. From  a fold down desk to plenty of drawers and shelves, this office is kind of a small space dweller's ideal work opportunity. I love the leather bound back and would love to see this in an actual small space. But for now, I'll take this table as my new office style.

:: images of Restoration Hardware desk by loving. living. small. ::


Share

Comments

6 Responses to "a most interesting small space office interpretation"

Lily said... 3/16/2011

I love all the pull outs for organizing !

xxLily
goldandgray.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... 3/17/2011

It's fabulous! Where can we buy one??

Unknown said... 3/17/2011

That's so cool!! Maximum storage in a minimum amount of space...so clever! But I do love the new table you've picked out :)

Cynthia said... 3/19/2011

I saw this recently and fell in love with it. I think it was at The Pottery Barn. It is just so efficient for a small space, but if I remember correctly a bit pricey.

Cynthia
http://coffeeonthepatio.com
http://www.cynthiasblog.com

laura said... 3/21/2011

this is fantastic, and pricey, but still fantastic....

Hilary @ My So-Called Home said... 3/22/2011

umm that is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.