a little travel
stockholm







:: just some swedish design inspiration ::



So I have some big news to share, loving. living. small. friends. I {finally} booked my trip to Europe! Woo hoo! I am completely thrilled to be taking this little travel adventure over the summer and  to take in the culture, sights and vibe of some amazing places.

My first stop is Sweden to visit a dear friend and to enjoy this gorgeous country. I have never been to Sweden and have heard amazing things about it. Of course I know about the fantastic Swedish/Nordic design that extends and shines throughout the design blogosphere. I am so inspired already and can't wait to snap away and share the Swedish design and style love with you.

Have you been to Stockholm?

I'd love for you to share your stories and design style with me. Yes!!

:: images 1. emmas design blogg 2. berns hotel 3. Alvhem Brokerage & Interior 4. Norwegian Elle ::

Share

Comments

11 Responses to "a little travel
stockholm

"

chelsea said... 3/20/2011

you will have so much fun! be sure to visit Rosendals Tradgard, Skansen and the Stockholm Archipelago. I stayed in this cottage and loved it! The same site has a lot of great little cottages. http://www.frolic-blog.com/frolic/2010/09/swedish-cottage.html

Lily said... 3/20/2011

Love the top photo and the bottom one. Europe will be amazing !!

xxLily
goldandgray.blogspot.com

Rin [FrostyMint] said... 3/21/2011

The stairs on the third photo is really something! In fact the whole apartment is beautiful [I saw the photos].

BTW have fun in Europe!

Sydney Steenland said... 3/21/2011

You lucky girl! You will come back you will never run out of ideas for posts.
Love your blog:-)
Sarah xo

Kathy Sandler said... 3/21/2011

Color me green with envy! For architecture, check out the Turning Torso in Malmo. It is one of Santiago Calatrava’s masterpieces. Happy travels!

Compartmentlife said... 3/22/2011

Oh I love that table with the metal legs in the first picture! Fits in beautifully! http://www.compartmentlife.com

cairns bedroom furniture said... 3/23/2011

This house looks very beautiful, I really love teh bedroom though. Nice post, thanks for sharing.

Japanese Trash said... 3/24/2011

Stockholm is amazing! I was there before I really turned my attention to interior design but the city itself is an education on the past, present, and future of what a livable environment is all about. Have a wonderful trip.

Wholesale Suppliers said... 3/25/2011

Really shocking, I am commenting at your blog very first time because you post is so beautiful.

lighting stores melbourne said... 3/29/2011

These are really nice pictures, I really love them. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said... 4/23/2011

i love love love that table.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.