one of the most subtle yet best small space tips is to use furniture with legs. The idea - that your eye will keep moving to the wall under the furniture, giving the look of a bigger space. I love this small book shelf in the photo. The owner added legs to the piece to give it new small space life and it works.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- small space dweller handbook: matching is back
- open closets? ok!
- loving. living. small. turns 2!!cheers to all smal...
- small space tips - by you!!
- small space dweller handbook: make your own banque...
- find some room :: flowers in the bathroom
- add color through your furniture
- small space dweller handbook: furniture with legs
- best diy: the bedside mirrored table :: repost
- design inspiration: herman miller's new los angele...
- i heart marimekko
- city style san francisco
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2009 (297)