it's easy to fall into a habit of buying neutral pieces of furniture and I get it - furniture is expensive and you want it to last a long time. Many of my own pieces are wood tones or gray. If you can, though, consider investing in some colored pieces to add tons of style to your small space. I love these turquoise blue chairs (knock-off's of Eames molded plastic chairs) and can see them around a small kitchen table. Color is a great way to express your personality and in a small space, you want your style to shine through!
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- small space dweller handbook: matching is back
- open closets? ok!
- loving. living. small. turns 2!!cheers to all smal...
- small space tips - by you!!
- small space dweller handbook: make your own banque...
- find some room :: flowers in the bathroom
- add color through your furniture
- small space dweller handbook: furniture with legs
- best diy: the bedside mirrored table :: repost
- design inspiration: herman miller's new los angele...
- i heart marimekko
- city style san francisco
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2009 (297)