hello everyone!! hope you had an awesome holiday season! I definitely did, enjoying time in one of my favorite cities, san francisco. I love getting inspired by city surroundings - there is so much texture, color and inspiration floating around. here are a few of my photos that I snapped around town. I am loving the purple flower and have a feeling I'll be introducing this color into my design style in 2010. And, check out my incredible NYE 2010 meal at A16 over at i heart living small! It was *seriously* a dining experience. I would have shot some photos of the actual space for loving. eating. small. but let's say that prosecco took it's toll on me!
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- small space dweller handbook: matching is back
- open closets? ok!
- loving. living. small. turns 2!!cheers to all smal...
- small space tips - by you!!
- small space dweller handbook: make your own banque...
- find some room :: flowers in the bathroom
- add color through your furniture
- small space dweller handbook: furniture with legs
- best diy: the bedside mirrored table :: repost
- design inspiration: herman miller's new los angele...
- i heart marimekko
- city style san francisco
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2009 (297)