I am in Vegas this week, attending the World Market Center's furniture market, and enjoyed walking around the showrooms and seeing the amazing furniture and decor. One showroom, Dovetail, was full of amazing pieces. I honestly could live there! I was drawn to this little area featuring reupholstered club chairs in a black and white graphic print with a linen pink throw pillow. Simple setup? Yes. Works well? Yes. Try using a graphic print in contrasting colors, like black and white, and then add one additional color. This cohesive look will make a big impact in a small space.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- AIA | LOS ANGELES FALL HOME TOUR
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Reinvent Your Furnit...
- APARTMENT THERAPY'S ROOM FOR COLOR 2009 CONTESTEnt...
- A SMALL CHAT Laure Joliet of At Home At Home, Dwel...
- POPS OF COLOR
- SMALL SPACE SOLUTIONS: A Minimal Desk
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Whimsical Wallpaper Works
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Parallel Nesting Tables
- SAVE YOUR SMALL SPACE FOOTPRINT Hang Your Lighting...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Adding Scale Through...
- GET READY FOR LONNY A New Online Mag Showcasing Ac...
- BLACK & GRAY FOR FASHION & HOME
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Graphic Patterns
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Beveled Mirrors
- A SMALL CHAT: Morgan of The Brick House
- USING YOUR WALLS: Expand Your Room With A Gallery
- SMALL SPACE DIY: Inside Out Lamp Shade
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Summer Fruits and Rustic Desi...
- ORANGE BICYCLE A Small Space Storage Challenge
- INTERIOR INSPIRATION domino interior's find a new ...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Thatched Stools
- ▼ September (21)