SMALL SPACE ACCENTS:
Graphic Patterns





I am in Vegas this week, attending the World Market Center's furniture market, and enjoyed walking around the showrooms and seeing the amazing furniture and decor. One showroom, Dovetail, was full of amazing pieces. I honestly could live there! I was drawn to this little area featuring reupholstered club chairs in a black and white graphic print with a linen pink throw pillow. Simple setup? Yes. Works well? Yes. Try using a graphic print in contrasting colors, like black and white, and then add one additional color. This cohesive look will make a big impact in a small space.

Comments

8 Responses to "SMALL SPACE ACCENTS:
Graphic Patterns

Anonymous said... 9/17/2009

love that pattern, too. and i noticed a lot of dusty rose at las vegas market. did you pick up that color trend as well. that and turquoise seemed to be everywhere!

loving. living. small. said... 9/17/2009

great call, nicole! that is one of the huge trends coming up in the next few months - turquoise. I am actually doing a post over at AT on Monday about just that. Were you are market? It was my first time - it's a huge and neat space.

Unknown said... 9/17/2009

i like those chairs - it looks like something out of Domino magazine (when it was around!).
xox

Fee - Makeup Savvy said... 9/18/2009

Love the white graphic print on the chairs and the pink works really well.

:) Nice image and post.

Fee x

Nichole Loiacono said... 9/19/2009

I am dying over these chairs! Dusty Rose is back huh? Very soft. Thanks for sharing the pics with those of us in other parts of the country!

Kate said... 9/21/2009

ah! I was there too, we should have met up for drinks or something!

 Viv said... 9/28/2009

Great post. I'm tempted to redo a chair I have in my bedroom in a graphic print.

Donna said... 10/10/2009

these chairs are amazing...do they show at Atlanta Market?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.