GET READY FOR LONNY
A New Online Mag Showcasing Accessible + Stylish Design



If you are like me and missing this magazine, then get ready for a brand new online magazine launch in just a few weeks. Incredibly creative and sweet, Michelle Adams of Rubie Green, has teamed up with photographer friend, Patrick Cline, to create Lonny.

Premiering October 1st, Lonny will pick up where domino left off. But this is not a replacement - simply an "ode to" and "an inspired by" mag. Featuring accessible design, mix of hi-low products, budget-friendly decorating ideas and a focus on photography and eco-friendly living, Lonny is about creating new styles and new ideas for the home.

I can't wait to see what this talent duo has come up with!

Comments

3 Responses to "GET READY FOR LONNY
A New Online Mag Showcasing Accessible + Stylish Design

"

Marilynne said... 9/20/2009

It sounds interesting, but I don't know how I'll find it. Please publish the URL once you know it.

loving. living. small. said... 9/20/2009

Just head over to www.lonnymag.com on October. And I'll be doing a follow up post when it's live.

I ♥ NY said... 9/20/2009

oh yay! i've been needing something to fill the whole in my heart since domino closed hehe :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.