I am a huge fan of the lovely Michelle's fabric line, Rubie Green. It's an amazing and pretty collection of fabrics and design. When Real Living published her gorgeous (small) NYC pad, I was excited to see her fab style extends through her space. Formerly a stylist for domino, it's no surprise that Michelle's apartment is stunning, well designed and perfectly uses the small space to her advantage (loving the stacking books to double as a side table). Check out the full article here.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- THEMES MAKE A BIG IMPACT
- DESIGN INSPIRATION | Weekly
- FAB NY SMALL SPACE
- THATCHED OTTOMAN. FAB.
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Small Hanging Vases
- Blog Out Loud TV launch!!
- A NEW TAKE ON THE CHALKBOARD PAINT WALL
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: the High Line in New York City...
- oh la la missoni
- good vibes.
- loving. living. small. chats with Jessica Rust Jes...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Wallpaper + Molding + Paint + Ar...
- SMALL VASE, BIG FLOWERS
- missing domino? What Home Magazines Are You Readin...
- NEW WALLPAPER FROM MARIMEKKO
- GUESTING OVER AT RE-NEST, AT's GREEN SITE
- COLOR POP BY PROXIMITY
- loving. living. small. chats with Sixx Design
- SMALL SPACE LIVING MEETS FUNCTION Every Day Items ...
- ▼ June (19)