a little travel
my summer adventure begins















Hi all, my bags are packed I am ready to go on my European adventure. I am heading to Stockholm to visit a dear friend, meeting my mom in Italy for a little Rome/Tuscany/Amalfi Coast adventure and then off to London for a little Duran Duran and city vibe. I am unplugging (so to speak) for a few weeks to enjoy some downtime from my online life and wish you all a fabulous summer. E-see you end of July. In the meantime, here are some of my fave loving. living. small. ideas and sites that inspire:




My small space interview series - A SMALL CHAT - featuring small space style from the likes of Peter Walsh, Monelle Totah, The Novogratz, CasaSugar and tons more.

Discover over 200 amazing, incredible, inspiring blogs right here.


Share

Comments

5 Responses to "a little travel
my summer adventure begins

"

Ta said... 6/15/2011

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

amy said... 6/19/2011

My little family of 3 is completing the Amsterdam portion of our vacation today and heading to Stockholm.

elissa :: ebb & flow said... 6/21/2011

have an amazing trip! i studied in italy and know you're going to love it! can't wait to see what stories you bring back.

Cynthia said... 7/08/2011

Hope you are having a wonderful time.

Cynthia
http://coffeeonthepatio.com
http://www.cynthiasblog.com

European Chic said... 7/12/2011

Great destinations, and this hardly constitutes a 'little' travel

As a Paris, France, dweller I LOVE your blog because here you have to choice but live in tiny spaces. Keep it up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.