a little travel
loving. living. small.'s 2011 adventures


 











I hope your first week of 2011 was inspiring and that you are well on your way to a fabulous and exciting year! There's inspiration to be found everywhere - from small details to amazing blogs to friends to music to new adventures. I definitely am having some new adventures planned for this year so I started a new series called *a little travel*.  My first adventure is in just a few weeks at the Alt Design Summit in Salt Lake City - a fantastic conference for lifestyle bloggers. I can't wait to see friends and meet some amazing new people. There are a few more trips planned that I will be sharing with you but I am so excited about the biggie, I had to share it first. 

My big adventure of 2011 that is coming up in a few months - a trip to Italy! I've been planning this one for a while and can't wait to enjoy the culture, landscape, shoppes, food and, of course, wine!  In my excitement, I rounded up some items that get me in the *Italy, here I come* mood. I am loving all of these items - they are great for small spaces too. I love that glass pitcher and can easily see it as a vase.

I am starting a bunch of pinterest boards for inspiration - if you are interested - click here to check them out.

By the way, if you have *ANY* recommendations for places to visit, stay, dine at, enjoy in Italy - please let me know. My list is ever evolving and I'd love to hear your ideas too.


Share

Comments

5 Responses to "a little travel
loving. living. small.'s 2011 adventures

"

jessicaraesommer said... 1/08/2011

Ahhh. Loving the first image and color inspiration... love love.

Thank you!

xo Jessica Rae

{Lovely Ugly Design}
http://lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com/

Peggy and Fritz said... 1/09/2011

Have a fabulous time - I'm super jealous. I work for an Italian company and went for the first time to Florence and was in heaven. If you want some inspiration go to my blog under the topics "Italy" from October to see all my photos. It was one of the most breathtaking places I have ever been and I cannot wait to go back. This time I want to do all of Tuscany, Rome, Almalfi Coast and Venice - the next time after that I want to rent a house in Tuscany and do nothing. I'm already envisioning my future trips. Can't wait to see your pictures. Let me know where your going..if Florence I can and Rome I have a list because the girls in my office are from both :)

ponto.arquitetura said... 1/10/2011

Hi! I wish you an amazing trip to you, and I can`t wait to see the news you`re going to bring to us!
A very, very, very happy new year!

Kisses!
Laryssa
www.ponto-arquitetura.blogspot.com

Shannon said... 1/13/2011

I love that blue settee, I wish I had the room for one!

http://www.compartmentlife.com

Lauren- Stamp 48 said... 1/19/2011

Will you please post an update of your Italy ideas as you collect them? My fiancé and I will be going in June for our honeymoon. We're thinking Venice, but haven't nailed anything down. Excited to hear what you find!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.