colorful ikat pillows meet fab chairs








I was recently turned on to this awesome etsy shop called Ikat & Batik, run by a New Zealander living in Bali. She sells pillow covers, table linens and more more. I absolutely *love* this e-shop and all of the colorful combinations and patterns available. You can tell there's care here. I wanted to inspire small space dwellers to add a pop of color with pillow - not only will it add dimension to your space but provide a little extra comfort and support as you enjoy your space.

:: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 ::


Share

Comments

5 Responses to "colorful ikat pillows meet fab chairs"

Anonymous said... 5/19/2011

Love all of it!! Am currently looking for the perfect chair for the corner of my bedroom - this certainly helps!

Have a fab weekend doll :)

Sar xx

www.loveitlikelulu.blogspot.com

Cynthia said... 5/19/2011

She also has some amazing lighting. Thanks for the link. Think this is a site I am going to love doing some shopping.

Cynthia
http://coffeeonthepatio.com
http://www.cynthiasblog.com

Shannon said... 5/20/2011

Ugh I just died and went to Ikat heaven! Great chairs too! Esp. number 3, I lurve it.

Unknown said... 5/22/2011

Love this roundup! Such fun pillows and chairs!

Sarah V from Prairie Hive said... 5/23/2011

Um, yes please! I have been dying for that West Elm chair as well!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.