the bootstrap project






I love getting all of your emails and comments. It's still so incredible to me to meet people through blogging - love it! It's funny, although I have had a bit of press here and there, I am still very much a small, personal blog and appreciate the interaction. I recently received an email that I wanted to share with you. 

Maxine founded Bootstrap Project, to "create a sustainable platform to promote and retain centuries-old crafts and customs. We create the outlet for the local artisans. The profits of the sales go back to the artists and their communities, through our development partners, to empower them by providing the education and opportunity to retain, preserve and advance their fast-dying crafts, customs and way of life." 

I love this idea - talented artisans create and Maxine curates the wares for you. Amazing! I am so impressed by the products available. Since living in smaller space requires editing while infusing personal style, it's special to include pieces that you really know were made by care. yes! 

Click here to learn more, support and shop from the Bootstrap Project.  

:: all images via Bootstrap Project :: 



Share

Comments

3 Responses to "the bootstrap project"

Cynthia said... 5/13/2011

Love the four stools at the end of the bed. I always think of benches at the end of the bed...a series of stools looks so much more interesting.

Cynthia
http://coffeeonthepatio.com
http://www.cynthiasblog.com

sewa mobil said... 5/15/2011

Very nice, thanks for the information.

one sydney road said... 5/18/2011

I know exactly what you mean - love the blogging world for "meeting" people (like you :)!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.