using your walls
make your own "art" from your photos


:: Original Shot ::

:: Poster ::

:: Paint Dabs ::


:: Stained Glass ::



when I lived in Soho years ago, I loved the quiet hours of Sunday mornings. Somehow in a city of millions, peace and slow movement was in abundance during the morning hours. although it was raining today, I enjoyed being out and about - taking in the smells, textures, colors, architecture and energy of the city. This place is pure design inspiration. I snapped this photo and just love it! The view of Greene Street from a shop - the cobble stone streets and industrial flair with a solitary movement (guy with umbrella strolling by) reminds me of my days here. This will definitely be framed in my new small space but instead of just the photo, I turned it into a few other styles using Photoshop. So now I have my own snapshot that looks artsy and cool. Consider reinterpreting your own photos - hanging them in your small space will make walking into your home even more special.

Comments

1 Response to "using your walls
make your own "art" from your photos

"

Loft32 said... 6/14/2010

I couldn't agree more! Check out my entryway on my blog. I used my travel photos to create a gallery. I love the modern look and it always starts great conversation with our guests. loft32.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.