small space solution
split tables







if you are a small space dweller, like me, then you know all about using furniture for double duty. In some cases - custom your furniture too!  I was going through my inspiration notebook last night and came across this old domino spread and wanted to (re)post it for you guys.  This pretty red table splits in half when needed and comes together in a flash - yes! Definitely a great example of stylish small space living in both form + function. 

:: image via domino ::

Comments

4 Responses to "small space solution
split tables

"

Laurel said... 5/18/2010

cool! Love this surprising element.

Our Little Beehive said... 5/19/2010

We just renovated a sunporch in our small home into my office. I'm only using half of the 7x14 room for my office space and would love to have seating area. Any suggestions for this small space?

Rebecca said... 5/19/2010

BeeHive, email some photos - would love to take a look! lovinglivingsmall@yahoo.com

lighting said... 5/19/2010

Absolutely LOVE the table, and love your blog!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.