design inspiration
illustrations



as you know, we love using your walls to make your small space *feel* big! A lot of small space living is about tone. One of my favorite, favorite, favorite (can you tell I like this?) styles are patterned illustrations. I profiled Wayne Pate last summer and now want to share the work of Lucy Vigrass - lovely! The colors + style are super appealing and pretty! What a great way to add color to your small space! Buy some prints, frame a few with this cool frame risers (love these too!) and you have a neat art presentation in your small space.


Comments

2 Responses to "design inspiration
illustrations

"

Unknown said... 5/23/2010

I HEART those greens and blues - so refreshing!

:) Laura

kylie said... 5/26/2010

Rebecca, I just read that you guys are coming to NYC. I would absolutely LOVE to meet you! Hope all of the preparations are going well :)

Kylie
xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.