SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK:
Consider Freshening Up Your Space With Upholstery


{These gorgeous chairs got a fresh facelift with yummy Thomas Paul fabric}

When I bought these vintage chairs, I knew that I would be upholstering them one day. The frame of the chairs are so pretty but the dull green fabric needs an overhaul. I am working on freshening these chairs and think upholstery is a fabulous and practical way to update your space without adding more pieces to the mix. Small space footprints are small so update your existing pieces. Price out different vendors and see what kind of deals you can get - it's worth it! More to come on my own DIY project...


Check out more pages from the SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK.
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Comments

9 Responses to "SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK:
Consider Freshening Up Your Space With Upholstery

"

J. Cochran said... 3/31/2009

Great fabric! I love seeing something old become fresh and new again.

Bromeliad said... 3/31/2009

Are those Thomas Paul's Duralee fabrics? I think Calico Corners carries it now.

Jennifer DeDonato said... 4/01/2009

Wonderful fabric...those chairs look wonderful

Free Art Printables said... 4/02/2009

Love those chairs! Jen

Jen of MadeByGirl said... 4/02/2009

Oh nice!!!

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Leah said... 4/05/2009

Love them!

Anonymous said... 4/06/2009

I am dying to find out more about the wallpaper in the background. Does anyone know how I can find it?
Thanks!

loving. living. small. said... 4/06/2009

hmmm - the wallpaper? I snapped this photo at the PDC in one of their main gallery windows. Let me see if I can dig a bit to find out what the wallpaper name is. I love it too!

Kim Vallee said... 4/07/2009

The fabric is awesome. A perfect way to update the chairs.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.