:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Consider Freshening ...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Try Upholstery To Fr...
- SMARTLY DESIGNED FOR SMALL SPACES
- SMART DESIGNS FOR SMALL SPACES
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL. News...My Interview with Jo...
- RECLAIMED WOOD PLANTER Fabulous!
- USING YOUR WALLS: Controlled Chaos
- DOUBLE UP YOUR ACCENTS
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Different Styles Pul...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Side Plates That Pop!
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Using BLACK In A Sma...
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Arched Doorways
- COLORFUL SEATING
- 10 Things I Love From My Apartment
- SMALL SPACE CONTINUED TREND...Peacock Accents
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Modern Pillow Patterns
- GET READY TO WELCOME SPRING TO YOUR SMALL SPACE
- A KITSCHY WAY TO STORE YOUR ACCENT PILLOWS A Jonat...
- Dining In Your Small Space
- I LOVE...Tangerine + Gold
- CLASSIC CHAIRS....SMALL.
- A LOVING. LIVING. SMALL. Reminder: Simply Enjoy Yo...
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL. reminder to simply enjoy yo...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Sustainable Lighting
- CUTE: Pantone Salt & Pepper Shakers
- USING YOUR WALLS: Creating A Focal Point In Your B...
- MAKE YOUR OWN SILHOUETTE
- FREE MARIMEKKO DESKTOP WALLPAPER
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s RE-DO OF LIGHTING KITSCH
- Jonathan Adler does the Barbie Dream House
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Creating A Focal Poi...
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Creating A Balanced ...
- SMALL SPACE SOLUTIONS: Folding Screens
- LOVING. LIVING. SMALL.'s TOP 5... Tips For Enterta...
- SMALL SPACE TIP...Open Those Curtains
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: How To Silkscreen Fabric
- SMALL UPDATE TO CLASSIC SMALL PLANTER
- CUTE: Magnetic Photo Rope
- USING YOUR WALLS: Another Horizonal Art Gallery Id...
- CLEVER: Paint Mismatched Furniture The Same Color
- USING YOUR WALLS: How To Hang Wall Stickers
- USING YOUR WALLS: Make Your Own Shadow Box Bookshe...
- UNCONVENTIONAL ACCENT TABLES A New Take On The Usu...
- Connect with LOVING. LIVING. SMALL. Via Twitter
- ▼ March (44)
Decorating and furnishing your small space can be a fun and creative adventure but don't forget to simply enjoy your space. Seems simple enough but too many times I hear friends rushing through their life from work to plan to meeting, etc. Take time in your small space to just relax - your house (no matter how small or big) is your place to just enjoy. One of my favorite things is to make time for is making breakfast. My specialty - spinach egg white omelettes! Oh la la!