I love any piece of furniture that is functional enough to be used in more then one way. Check out the CB2 Sidecar High Dining table - part dining table and part bar or part bookcase or part desk. This sleek and cool table is slender to fit in a smaller space and as functional as it is stylish. Love that!
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (297)
- MATTRESS SALES & WINESTASTINGHappy Labor Day!
- USING YOR WALLS: Placing frames around a corner
- I LOVE...Acrylic Side Tables pt. 2
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Slipcover makeover
- CANOPY BEDS DO WORK
- I LOVE....Sun & Moon Solar Powered Jars by Tobias ...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Color Block Wall Treatment
- USING YOUR WALLS: Horizontal Art Gallery
- USING YOUR WALLS: Color Samples As Art
- A COFFEE TABLE MADE OUT OF BOOKS
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Wood Burl Bowl
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Make Your Own Screen Posters
- COPPER HAMMERED FLOOR MIRROR
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Small Barn-Style ...
- CB2's SIDECAR TABLE
- DIMENSIONAL TEXTURE
- BLOWN GLASS PENDANTS
- 25 Design Books To Add To Your Collection
- USING YOUR WALLS: Room-length headboard
- A FAVE SITE: Dwell Studio
- NEEDLEPOINT OTTOMANS
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Mail Organizers
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK:Layering Furniture
- ▼ August (23)