I have posted before about the idea of using the very cool acrylic side table in your small space. Maybe it's how the clear and clean lines appear to float next to a structured piece like a sofa or bed? Here's another lovely look at how this idea works in any space. (via Stacy Bass Photography)Enjoy!
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (297)
- MATTRESS SALES & WINESTASTINGHappy Labor Day!
- USING YOR WALLS: Placing frames around a corner
- I LOVE...Acrylic Side Tables pt. 2
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Slipcover makeover
- CANOPY BEDS DO WORK
- I LOVE....Sun & Moon Solar Powered Jars by Tobias ...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Color Block Wall Treatment
- USING YOUR WALLS: Horizontal Art Gallery
- USING YOUR WALLS: Color Samples As Art
- A COFFEE TABLE MADE OUT OF BOOKS
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Wood Burl Bowl
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Make Your Own Screen Posters
- COPPER HAMMERED FLOOR MIRROR
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Small Barn-Style ...
- CB2's SIDECAR TABLE
- DIMENSIONAL TEXTURE
- BLOWN GLASS PENDANTS
- 25 Design Books To Add To Your Collection
- USING YOUR WALLS: Room-length headboard
- A FAVE SITE: Dwell Studio
- NEEDLEPOINT OTTOMANS
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Mail Organizers
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK:Layering Furniture
- ▼ August (23)