:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (297)
- STAY SMALL SOMETIMES
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Dorogaya Calendar Magnets
- MY NEW GIG...Writer for Apartment Therapy LA
- CONSIDER A NEUTRAL PALETTE
- BANDELLE'S DOUBLE TAKE: Cashmere Mafia
- USING YOUR WALLS: Curtain-turned-headboard
- PICTURE THIS: Vintage magazine covers
- SMALL SPACE ACCENT: Bowls of fruit
- ADDITION TO MY DREAM HOUSE FILE: Wood Slated Walls...
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Vintage or just old?
- CLEVER: Using soft luggage as a side table
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Silhouette Walls
- THE NOT SO BIG HOUSE
- I LOVE DESIGN
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Quilted wallcoverings
- CLEVER: Hidden bed drawers
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Window sill tomato plant
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Ace Hotel in Portland
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Thin horizontal accent stripe...
- LOVING / LIVING / SMALL's interview on Green Plan(...
- ▼ July (20)
Another wonderful "Double Take" post from Bandelle's blog featuring stylish show, Cashmere Mafia. Love the showcase of style and chic design, especially the rich colors in both home design and wardrobe make this double take a perfect piece of inspiration. Check out more Bandelle's posts here.