small space d.i.y.
round burlap inspiration board



Oh la la how pretty are these style spaces by talented Twig Hutchinson? Oh my! I am loving the rustic, style edges, the panel wood walls covering all sides and the curiosities adorning the desks. My favorite item in this space - the burlap board. How clever and an awesome and easy small space d.i.y. Pick up an embroidery hoop of your size choice, a cork board roll and some burlap. With a little glue you and some scissors, your own pretty inspiration burlap board is ready to be part of your small space decor. Pretty!

Speaking of texture, check in tomorrow for my new series DESIGN SPOTTING with a 5-day series of posts about desert city, Palm Springs. 

:: Images via Twig Hutchinson ::

Share

Comments

1 Response to "small space d.i.y.
round burlap inspiration board

"

Nikki said... 11/29/2010

My husband just brought home a few marked burlap sacks from a feed store that he bought for less than $1--now I know just what to do with them! In fact, these might make the perfect spot to hang incoming holiday cards as well--thanks for the post!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.