Have you ever thought about how your furniture is made? Since small space living requires a bit of editing and consideration due to the small footprint available, having meaningful and resourceful things in your home is important. And as you look around and consider what you need, take a moment and think about how your furniture was made, the value of the materials and design. I enjoyed this article over at Dwell that follows the 3107 stackable chair as it gets made and want to share with you lovely small space dwellers.
:: blog archive ::
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (175)
- USING YOUR WALLS: Wallpaper As An Accent
- ETSY INSPIRES SMALL SPACES
- SMALL SPACE CAMPING IN STYLE
- RE-USE & REVISE YOUR SMALL SPACE Extra Storage Ide...
- USING YOUR WALLS: Black Paint
- DESIGN INSPIRATION: Wayne Pate
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Create A Dining Zone...
- >>Blog Out Loud SF Great night, Great People
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Discover Small Space...
- i heart living small
- SMALL SPACE ACCENTS: Yes, Owls
- OK, A FEW MORE COLOR IDEAS
- MORE COLOR IDEAS
- SMALL SPACE DWELLER HANDBOOK: Color Tips for Your ...
- loving. living. small. A LITTLE UPDATE
- USING YOUR WALLS: The Floor Version
- HAVE A ROSEY WEEKEND!
- SMALL SPACE LIVING Thinking About Your Home Decor
- >>bloggers are beautiful!
- LOVING EATING SMALL: Colorful Food Inspires Home D...
- SMALL SPACE D.I.Y.: Make Your Own Decor
- >>BLOGGING EVENTS COMING UP!
- ▼ August (22)