loving. living. small. | about


Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am the gal behind loving. living. small., a shelter and lifestyle blog dedicated to spaces 1000 square feet and under. The blogs showcase design inspiration, small space tips, solutions, ideas and more. I often talk about using your walls, being thoughtful and editing your decor, small space accents and enjoying your own neighborhood to inspire and showcase your design style. your house is your home - live small with style.

Aside from loving. living. small, I am a producer, writer and online brand consultant. I have worked in advertising for the last ten years as broadcast producer. As a design blogger and writer I have had the pleasure of writing daily for popular home network, Apartment Therapy, for two years and contributing to Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Designer Marketplace and HGTV. I love design, color and texture and I am inspired every day, by every day life.

I co-founded Blog Out Loud in June 2009, a community that inspires and encourages creative brands to join the blogosphere and connect to community through social media. In April 2010, I opened the digital doors to Sweetline Agency, an online brand consultant company that works with lifestyle brands to develop and enhance their online presence as well as guiding the site and blog builds. 

:: thanks for visiting ::

Comments

0 Responses to "loving. living. small. | about"

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on loving. living. small.